CFJ’s prevention team also provides consultation, and technical assistance to foster optimal violence prevention practices, driving positive impact on individuals, relationships, organizations and communities, thereby facilitating enduring societal transformation.
Training and consultation fees are negotiable including sliding scale. We will work with all of our partners even if you have a limited training budget. We believe it is critical to have our education and training accessible to everyone. All topics can be tailored to specific audiences. Training length varies from one hour to full-day training sessions.
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Creating Social Change
- Building HOPE & Resilience with Youth
- Domestic Violence – Intimate Partner Violence
- Domestic Violence & the Workplace
- Engaging Men & Boys in Violence Prevention
- Family Violence and the Court System
- Human Sex Trafficking
- Prevention of Gender Based Violence
- Impact of Domestic Violence on Children
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Violence