More than 10,000 reasons to Support Our Annual Appeal
The Center for Family Justice has launched its 2019-2020 Annual Appeal, Hope Starts Here. Please become a HOPE GIVER today by supporting the more than 5,000 adults and children impacted by domestic and sexual violence and child abuse we serve each year with a donation to our appeal.
Your gift will help transform victims into survivors while helping our dedicated team meet unprecedented and growing demand for our services.
In the last year CFJ has:
- Provided more than 10,000 nights of shelter in our Kathie’s Place Safe House and our Paul’s Place transitional apartment housing.
- Responded to a 30 percent increase in demand for services from clients impacted by sexual violence as well as those in need of civil legal services.
- Answered 28 percent more hotline calls than in the previous year.
- Trained more than 4,000 individuals in the dynamics of domestic and sexual violence.
- Experienced a double-digit demand for increased.
- Sent more than 60 campers to Camp Hope America-Connecticut, its trauma-informed camp and year-long mentoring program for young people impacted by abuse.
- Expanded programs for its bilingual clients as well as those in need of legal services.
By supporting our annual appeal you are changing and saving lives and helping to break the generational cycles of domestic and sexual violence.
You can make your donation to our Annual Appeal by clicking here, or by calling our Development Team at 203-334-6154 ext. 135.
Please consider maximizing your donation by exploring matching gift options through your employer.
If you are interested in learning more about stock donations or bequests to CFJ, please call our Finance Department at 203-334-6154 ext. 120.