We know domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse do not discriminate. Our clients are women, men, children, gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people of all ages.
We believe you.
We offer help to anyone suffering from domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse living in the Fairfield County towns we serve: Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull.
How we served our communities last year:
- Answered more than 950 calls on a 24-hour crisis hotline;
- Assisted with the civil and criminal court processes for more than 2,500 survivors of domestic violence;
- Responded to more than 500 survivors of sexual assault and their families;
- Provided a safe home for more than 100 women and children fleeing domestic abuse;
- Coordinated the investigations of more than 170 cases of child sexual and severe physical abuse, developing service plans for the young survivors and their families;
- Provided psycho-educational support to more than 1,200 survivors of domestic violence, planning for their safety and promoting self-sufficiency;
- Educated approximately 4,000 members of the community about the issues of domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse to prevent future violence and spread the word that about the services we offer at The Center for Family Justice;
- Taught more than 2,000 children and teens about building healthy relationships, bullying prevention and dating violence;
- Organized awareness events throughout the year in the six towns we serve.
Hope Starts Here!
Let The Center for Family Justice become your lifeline.
Please call us today at 203-334-6154
Or 24/7 on a hotline:
Domestic violence: 203-384-9559
Sexual assault: 203-333-2233
Vedas (Spanish): 888-568-8332
Serving victims and raising awareness about domestic and sexual violence in Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull in Fairfield County