We believe you!
Anyone can be a victim of sexual violence, regardless of age, gender, sexuality or socio-economic class. Our specially trained counselor-advocates provide crisis intervention, emergency counseling, support groups and advocacy for victims of sexual assault, rape, sexual harassment or any other type of unwanted sexual contact.
Responsibility for the crime lies with your attacker. It is not your fault.
A counselor/advocate is available 24/7 to accompany you to the hospital or police station to help you through the medical and legal processes. We are trained to deal with the immediate and ongoing needs of victims.
Services we provide
- A sexual assault hotline, 203-333-2233, 24/7 for victims in Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull in Fairfield County.
- Trauma-informed crisis intervention, emergency counseling and accompaniment to area hospitals to advocate for your needs to ensure you are treated with respect and dignity at all times.
- If desired, accompaniment to the police station to walk with you through the legal processes.
- Individual counseling to provide tools to assist your healing process.
- Emotional support that will empower you throughout this process. We believe you.
- Support groups that create an expanded support system empowering survivors to heal others as they heal themselves. You are not alone.
- Advocacy services to assist you in navigating the multiple systems of care available.
Where to get help
We provide services for residents of Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull:
- On our 24/7 bilingual hotlines – 203-333-2233 (English); 888-568-8332 (Espanol)
- At our main office, 753 Fairfield Ave., Bridgeport
- At our Fairfield satellite office, Fairfield Senior Center, 100 Mona Terrace
- At our Monroe satellite office, Town Hall, 7 Fan Hill Road, Room 213
- At our Trumbull satellite office, 121 Old Mine Road
- At our Stratford satellite office, Town of Stratford Community Services, Birdseye Municipal Complex, 468 Birdseye St.
Hope Starts Here!
Let The Center for Family Justice become your lifeline.
Please call us today at 203-334-6154
Or 24/7 on a hotline:
Domestic violence: 203-384-9559
Sexual assault: 203-333-2233
Vedas (Spanish): 888-568-8332
Serving victims and raising awareness about domestic and sexual violence in Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull in Fairfield County