“When you walk the doors, there is no judgement, no condemnation. Instead you find caring and unconditional support,” …..Priscilla, Survivor
“Hearing the words, “I believe you” was the first step in getting the help I needed to leave my abuser,” ….Alexa, Survivor
“When I’m at Camp HOPE, I’m not stressed out anymore,” R.J., 11, survivor and Camp HOPE America-Connecticut camper.
On Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019 The Center for Family Justice will be one of the many deserving organizations participating in Fairfield County’s Giving Day, a dynamic day of philanthropy that allows local residents to support nonprofits close to their hearts.
Please consider supporting CFJ and the thousands of victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence we help each year through a donation to our 2018-2019 Annual Appeal on Fairfield County’s Giving Day 2019.
Here are some ways your #GivingDay gifts can help transform the lives of victims and supporters who need our help more than ever:
- $25 will provide one hour of prevention education for a child.
- $50 will provide a day for meals for a family in crisis.
- $100 provides one hour of group therapy for a survivor of abuse.
- $200 provides a client with a secure cell phone.
- $250 provides staffing for our 24-hour, 365 days a year crisis hotlines.
- $500 supports the coordination of a forensic review for a child impacted by sexual violence or severe trauma.
- $1,000 sends a child to Camp HOPE for one week.
- $2,500 comprehensive crisis intervention and safety planning.
- $5,000 provides 30 days of safety and support for families in crisis in our 15-bed Kathie’s Place Safe House.
Please support us on Fairfield County’s Giving Day 2019 by following this link: https://www.fcgives.org/organizations/the-center-for-family-justice
Or donate to our Annual Appeal today here: https://centerforfamilyjustice.networkforgood.com/projects/60466-donate-to-the-center-for-family-justice-inc
Thank you for your support and generosity,
Hope Starts With You!
Debra A. Greenwood, President & CEO
Leave a Reply