Please consider a tax-deductible holiday season contribution to CFJ’s 2017 Annual Appeal. Your gift will help us fulfill our mission of providing hope, healing, safety and security to thousands of local individuals in family who rely on our free, confidential services to break the cycles of sexual and domestic violence and child abuse. Now, more than ever, we need your support!
Your gift helps us provide these comprehensive services and more:
- Meals and Shelter to Families in Crisis
- Support Groups for Survivors of Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Staffing for Our 24-hour Bilingual Hotlines
- A week of Camp HOPE Connecticut for a Child Impacted by Trauma
- Weeks of Safety and Support for Families in Crisis in Our 15-bed Kathie’s Place Safe House
- Transitional Housing in Our Paul’s Place Residence
- Support for LBGTQ Clients
- Civil/Legal Services
Please help us continue our work of transforming victims into survivors during these challenging times.
With gratitude for your continued support,
Debra A. Greenwood,
President & CEO