The Center for Family Justice breaks the cycle of abuse and violence – domestic, sexual and child – by providing services that create hope, restore lives and drive social change through education and community collaboration.
End domestic and sexual abuse and violence in our communities.
We believe that:
- Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Collaboration with our clients, partners and communities is vital to achieve individualized choice, success and empowerment.
- Trust is essential for our work in building self-sufficient survivors.
- Compassion and hope allow people to thrive and feel safe.
- Community education, awareness and outreach are essential to drive and maintain social change and justice.