Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence
The Center for Family Justice provides free and confidential trauma-informed services and coordinates care for all victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual violence, human trafficking and child abuse in six Fairfield County towns: Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull.
We provide cutting-edge prevention education and training in our communities to create social change. Our goal is to break the cycle of violence by building healthy relationships, empowering communities and mobilizing bystanders to speak out about abuse and violence.
Each year, our staff:
- Answers more than 950 calls on a 24-hour crisis hotline;
- Assists with the civil and criminal court processes for more than 2,500 survivors of domestic violence;
- Responds to more than 500 survivors of sexual assault and their families;
- Provides a safe home for more than 100 victims fleeing domestic abuse;
- Coordinates the investigations of more than 170 cases of child sexual and severe physical abuse, developing service plans for the young survivors and their families;
- Provides psycho-educational support to more than 1,200 survivors of domestic violence, planning for their safety and promoting self-sufficiency.
- Educates approximately 4,000 members of the community about the issues of domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse to prevent future violence and spread the word that about the services we offer at The Center for Family Justice.
- Teaches more than 2,000 children and teens about building healthy relationships, bullying prevention and dating violence.
Hope Starts Here!
Let The Center for Family Justice become your lifeline.
Please call us today at 203-334-6154
Or 24/7 on a hotline:
Domestic violence: 203-384-9559
Sexual assault: 203-333-2233
Vedas (Spanish): 888-568-8332
Serving victims and raising awareness about domestic and sexual violence in Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull in Fairfield County