It’s easy to donate now!
Or contact Marissa Donnelly, Director of Development, at mdonnelly@CenterForFamilyJustice.org or 203-334-6154.
Other ways to help!
- Wish lists: The Center is always in need of items to make life more comfortable for those affected by domestic and sexual violence.
- Third-party events: Friends of The Center for Family Justice host all types of gatherings – on their own – to raise money.
- Friends Asking Friends: How about holding a third-party event minus the event? Friends Asking Friends is an electronic way to do just that!
- ebay Giving Works: Help the Center for Family Justice each time you shop or sell.
- Amazon smile: Shop on Amazon’s smile page, designate The Center for Family Justice as your charity, and a portion of every purchase is donated to The Center.
- Alternative energy provider: Save money on your utility bill and make a monthly contribution to The Center for Family Justice.
- Recycle your cell phone: Drop your old phone off at The Center and help someone in need.
Leaving your legacy
If you believe the problems of domestic and sexual violence can find solutions as long as someone cares enough to stand up and take action, please consider leaving a charitable gift in your will for The Center for Family Justice.
At a cocktail reception in the Governor’s Mansion, hosted by Connecticut’s first family, Janet and Jacob Navon announced a new fundraising challenge. They would match donations – dollar-for-dollar, up to $50,000 – to raise funds for The Center for Family Justice. Click here for the Navon’s story and more.
Hope Starts Here!
Let The Center for Family Justice become your lifeline.
Please call us today at 203-334-6154
Or 24/7 on a hotline:
Domestic violence: 203-384-9559
Sexual assault: 203-333-2233
Vedas (Spanish): 888-568-8332
Serving victims and raising awareness about domestic and sexual violence in Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull in Fairfield County